Monday, May 7, 2018

Zombicide Black Plague

Well I am glad to see the end is in sight. After this batch of the zombie walkers & runners, I am left with 4 more Fatties to complete the core box of Zombicide Black Plague.

First the Walkers



Then the Runners
 


I was also able to get some work done on some walls I needed for the next Frostgrave Hunt For Golem scenario. So digging through my piles of foam, I used my hot wire cutter to form some angle topped stone walls.


So next on the list is completing the Fatties, then it's on to some more Star Wars Imperial Assault figures for my buddy.

Thanks for stopping by.
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely job on these Terry. Fine additions to the horde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, there will definitely be an ALL IN photo done when the fatties are completed!

      Delete
  2. Nicely done Terry, just in time for you ti start your Green Horde pledge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael...but I still have all the expansions of Black Plague to do! HAHAHAAHA what a dilemma! I think one of those shall make light for Zombtober!

      Delete