Monday, May 14, 2018

Overwhelmed!

After a very long time, I've finally completed the core box of Zombicide Black Plague.

Here are the last 4 Fatties



I also recall a couple comments about having a group shot. So with my table getting prepped for our next Frostgrave game, I pulled all the figures out & set them up.


Truly this party is about to be Overwhelmed!



And then it was back into their box to await the next opportunity to bring them out once again!


I must say how impressed I am with the ability many have to just push these figures out with paint jobs far superior to my own. I've never been able to do that & am lucky to usually get 4 figures done at a time. Of course I can always try to push myself. As well I want to thank those who provided the inspiring words to continue to work towards this finish.

I think these will be the last Zombies (no promises however) until Zomtober, where I will likely pull out one of the expansion boxes to add to the horde.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Well done Terry, what a great achievement - I am soooo far behind you! They look brilliant in the group shots too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, certainly took a deep breath when it was finally done, you would think I had run a marathon or something. Time to dabble in more Frostgrave figures & the Imperial Assault stuff for my buddy.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brent, your Imperial Assault figures are next on the list.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on finishing all those Terry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, will be a break from a big project for a bit & focus on some of the random things cluttering the table.

      Delete
  4. Fabulously well done and what a scene is set in the last few pictures.

    ReplyDelete